Re: Why does every one hate Microsoft

"Jim Watt" <jimwatt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3qtvj2lvhjtpuc9mqcom3o631sh56k6udp@xxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:22:46 -0800, "Dana" <raff242@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

especially in Europe, with their
crazy courts that act like petty tyrannts telling people what they can
and
cannot make.

Or America where the law does not want you to spend your money
gambling.

Gambling is legal in quite a few places in America.

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

  • Re: Im not a gambler, Im a poker player
    ... money for money before i knew of this gambling law. ... with money but I do play in freerolls for money. ... Poker is not illegal gambling in most places in America, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Im not a gambler, Im a poker player
    ... money for money before i knew of this gambling law. ... with money but I do play in freerolls for money. ... Poker is not illegal gambling in most places in America, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Computer programs
    ... Legal is a reference to law, federal law, but that only comes into ... Ethics is something based upon religeon but in America every thing is ... for which the reward is money. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • Re: Will America become a pagan Roman empire?
    ... Roman empire. ... It's important to make sure America doesn't become this ... Roman things like gambling, prostitution and bribery are growing. ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: Why does every one hate Microsoft
    ... Or America where the law does not want you to spend your money ... Gambling is legal in quite a few places in America. ...
    (alt.computer.security)