Re: Symantec definitions 4 April 2006

"Luigi Donatello Asero" <jaggillarfotboll@xxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
news:G4aVg.19101$E02.6869@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Admins" <invalid@xxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
news:1issybh1fgqlw.x18sym13zfbd.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:15:41 GMT, Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

Can you load the virus definitions from the 4th of April 2006 by
Symantec?

They have a feature on their web site called an intelligent updater that
can load them in for you along with other updates, if you choose to use
symantec,

Regards,

Admin

Thank you.
I could download them a while after writing this post.
I have some other questions:
1) Which softwares does Symantec sell for Windows 98
2) If I changed from Windows 98 into Linux, which Antivirus and Firewalls
would I need?
3) How long does it take to learn and use Linux?
4) Which FTP software do you recommend to upload and download safely files
to and from websites?
5) Is is possible to buy this software without using credit cards, that
means by invoice?

I am also interested to know about other Security systems than Symantec, not
only by Symantec.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
谢谢你 спасибо

  • Re: Symantec definitions 4 April 2006
    ... Which softwares does Symantec sell for Windows 98 ... Symantec or Windows 98? ... It is important to understand that linux is conceptually different from ... There are dozens of FTP clients out there - FTP is a security issue much ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Need Fax Application
    ... > One of the applications that I really like in the Windows world is WinFax ... > from Symantec. ... I switched to Linux they ported it over and I couldn't have been happier. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: O.T. Trend Dropped Prices? Are others doing this also?
    ... package for Linux :-) ... If Windows was so good Symantec would have to write a 1GB security client ... No doubt in mind open source has holes, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Need Fax Application
    ... > One of the applications that I really like in the Windows world is WinFax ... > from Symantec. ... I'm not familiar with WinFax. ... Linux has several fax programs. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Registerty Editor problem
    ... Symantec have defs out each day too via Intelligent Updater: ... Grisoft\AVG has new virus definitions almost every single day of the week, ... Bob S hunted and pecked: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)