Bios Passwords

I have somehow managed to set up 2 passwords in the bios that I have to
enter before the laptop will turn on. One is a drivelock password and I
haven't a clue what the other one is.
I wish I hadn't done it as its driving me mad having to enter these in every
time I turn the laptop on.

I cannot find, in the bios, where to disable these now. They have vanished.
I only have the option to change the password. can anyone tell me how to
remove these please.

thanks Tom

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT impedance matching
    ... user reviews, play with the laptop for a while, and do not hesitate to ... say is that I've had fewer problems with Lenovo laptops ... special purpose laptop keys like volume up and down. ... leery of flashing the BIOS because the laptop is bricked if you don't do ...
  • Re: Compaq CQ60-313SA Bios Recovery
    ... I am trying to learn how to recovery my laptop from a bad bios flash. ... removing the battery and power cable, performing a hard reset by holding ... I get a loud beep code. ...
  • Re: Failed Flash BIOS after upgrade
    ... Do not trust ACER Engineers - they have created a mess of the ... BIOS Flashing process, which doesn't ever work in Windows correctly. ... So, Always create a DOS Boot Floppy and then Flash the BIOS, its ... If you have an Acer 4152 model laptop, ...
  • Acer laptops, BIOS updates w/without Windows, opinions/experiences w quality/support?
    ... I'm looking at this laptop to purchase: Acer Aspire AS8730-6951, ... update the BIOS. ... underlining that I wasn't asking them for Linux support but planned to ...
  • Re: Picture display software
    ... wondered about using an old laptop as a photo frame. ... The suggestions that a laptop PC doesn't even need its BIOS, let alone an OS, have given me endless amusement. ... In fact, when spec'ing an embedded system one has to know all aspects of the hardware underneath, including anything related to the hardware's "health" while running. ...