Re: Unique Freeware Website

Bear Bottoms wrote:
On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:18:41 -0400, Rick Merrill wrote:

Bear Bottoms wrote:

There are lot's of good freeware sites out there, however, this one is a
bit unique in two ways.
1. The main purpose of this site is to sift through the hundreds of open
source and freeware programs available and list only the best ones. I
receive RSS feeds from various sources and get the latest news on new
developements. Comodo Personal Firewall and ZipGenius are examples of
immediate daily updates to this site as they happen.
2. Very easy to sift through the programs and find what you are looking
for. I find this action cumbersome at most sites.
Those two characteristics make this site a simple quick way to find the
best programs along with a bit more than just software.

http://bearbottoms1.com
Well I for one like it and found some useful links. Thanks.

Your very welcome and thank you so much. Anything you could help me on
that would help others would be appreciated always. This is an effort to
help...that is all.

Just a "heads up" your website is wrong in your signature, you forgot the "1"

Brian

  • Re: Unique Freeware Website
    ... The main purpose of this site is to sift through the hundreds of open ... source and freeware programs available and list only the best ones. ... immediate daily updates to this site as they happen. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Unique Freeware Website
    ... The main purpose of this site is to sift through the hundreds of open ... source and freeware programs available and list only the best ones. ... immediate daily updates to this site as they happen. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Unique Freeware Website
    ... Bear Bottoms wrote: ... The main purpose of this site is to sift through the hundreds of open ... source and freeware programs available and list only the best ones. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Unique Freeware Website
    ... Bear Bottoms wrote: ... The main purpose of this site is to sift through the hundreds of open ... source and freeware programs available and list only the best ones. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)