firewall on a bridge

I want to bridge two ethernet NIC with a firewall
in between that would permit only specified IP addresses
from accessing FTP on the #2 NIC (LAN).

What programs meet this requirement?

  • Re: firewall recommendation request
    ... be given a whitelist of IP addresses to permit ... to use FTP. ... Most firewall appliances do this, in fact, those that don't offer this ability are not really firewalls, they are most likely NAT routers claiming to be firewalls. ... I've contacted WatchGuard and they're sending a quote and a URL for a manual! ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: firewall recommendation request
    ... be given a whitelist of IP addresses to permit ... to use FTP. ... Most firewall appliances do this, in fact, those that don't offer this ability are not really firewalls, they are most likely NAT routers claiming to be firewalls. ... I've contacted WatchGuard and they're sending a quote and a URL for a manual! ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Problem about Window Xp SP2 firewall and the buildin FTP command
    ... Problem about Window Xp SP2 firewall and the buildin FTP ... I find a problem that if running multiple FTP command at the same ... Windows XP SP2 to limit Max Connections/sec ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Problem about Window XP SP2 firewall and the buildin FTP command
    ... Problem about Window Xp SP2 firewall and the buildin FTP ... I find a problem that if running multiple FTP command at the same ... Windows XP SP2 to limit Max Connections/sec ...
  • Re: Ftp connection - it worked
    ... I installed Comodo and it really allows me to connect to my ftp sites. ... strange behavior since the windows firewall allow my Limewire and MSN ... I would recommend that you install either ZoneAlarm ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)