help

in our university govt pdovide internet and take mac addresses and
activate internet on those mac addreses but some one stole my a mac
address and using internet on my pays how i can stop him plz tell any
software which can not show my mac address on any comp thanks

--
touseef
touseef's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=17614

http://www.techarena.in

  • Re: Theoretical Discussion: Hotel WiFi Hack
    ... changing my MAC address. ... discussion to start with you wireless experts. ... They don't offer wired internet because it's an old ... Surely the router or gateway would go ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Sending big files to a friend.
    ... which makes sense in terms of the controls that my router supplies. ... connect to my Mac in that fashion from the Internet via my ADSL ... A game or application is made up of one or more TCP/UDP port ranges. ... Because the internet IP that your prvider assigns to you is dynamic. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • RE: ssh from public internet and firewalls
    ... key and passphrase when connecting from outside the lan. ... The MAC option will only work for local ... > If your going to be connecting from a particular subnet on the Internet, ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Grant internet-only access to a MAC user/guest - How?
    ... Based on my research, to make the MAC client can access Internet thru SBS, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: disco di installazione Lion
    ... una connessione internet non c'e` problema parti in recovery mode e il ... Se hai i nuovi Mac parti con command R lui carica internet recovery che si trova nel frimware del Mac, e con quello collegandosi ad internet prima scarica e installa il recovery completo, e poi OS X lion, il tutto praticamente in automatico. ...
    (it.comp.macintosh)