Personal firewall for Business users

Come somebody advise me if there is a solution available that can meet
our requirements.

We need a firewall like McAfee or the Microsoft firewall that will
allow us to restrict all ports except a few when employees use their
PC's at home. We also want to be able to have a second setting so when
the same laptop is within the network ports can be opened up as the
security is much higher. The firewall maybe switched off internally if
a solutions like this does not exist.

Another requirement is that we can manage the firewall easily for
example be able to use Ms group policy or McAfee e-policy to manage
rules.

As you may be able to tell I'm not a huge techie and the requirements
are not set in stone but any suggestions would be appreciated even is
its just things that I should consider, the client is a big corporate
so it has to be as secure as possible and as easy to manage as possible.

  • Re: What is broken:McAfeee firewall or my router ????? Urgent, ple
    ... your computer regardless of what McAfee firewall said. ... If your router is ... warned about those ports being available right away if you had any of those ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: What is broken:McAfeee firewall or my router ????? Urgent, ple
    ... your computer regardless of what McAfee firewall said. ... If your router is ... warned about those ports being available right away if you had any of those ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Keeping my pc safe
    ... security solution by using different free products. ... Panda which is a far superior paid solution and a far better one than Norton. ... I do not have a great deal of information of McAfee, ... yet the firewall ...
  • Re: Network is unaccessible, incorrect function.
    ... don't know why I didn't try uninstaling McAfee ... firewall - I guess I assumed disabling it did the same thing. ... The Computer Browser service is running on all machines. ...
  • Re: mcafee firewall exception in CPD.exe
    ... I scanned all drives with Stinger and with Mcafee, both on Safe Mode, ... firewall for them to do ... closing the browser or disconnecting from the net. ... >> All windows update applied to OS and browser ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)