Re: Reporting Spam Emails

Chris Suckling wrote:

I realise that this email i have been sent is spam but is there a way of reporting it so there is a successful prosecution based on the fact the person is advertising Stolen goods.

enrico esfan

Hello!

We are selling STOLEND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS, CREDIT CARDS!

COST IS LOW:

ICQ: 347608516

dia <gadiel33@xxxxxx>

In the US report it to the Postal Inspectors ..

  • Re: Reporting Spam Emails
    ... reporting it so there is a successful prosecution based on the fact the ... person is advertising Stolen goods. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Reporting Spam Emails
    ... | reporting it so there is a successful prosecution based on the fact the ... | person is advertising Stolen goods. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Reporting Spam Emails