Re: Cleaning up startup files ?

Jim Watt wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 22:44:22 +0100, "Keith (Southend)"
<dev.null@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

it would be interesting to see exactly what running during those long waits.

process explorer from sysinternals is very
useful better get it quick as they have been bought by microsoft.

Indeed now is probably a good time to download
all their free software.
--
Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

Mmm, glad I downloaded it.

--
Keith (Southend)
http://www.southendweather.net

  • Re: M$ Backs out of releasing a security patch...
    ... Jim Watt wrote: ... STILL vulnerable for a "critical", as said by Microsoft themselves, ... Jim that is a real live Microsoft spokesperson who said that. ... without any knowledge, hummm, yup you're a troll... ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Is this really a Microsoft site, or just another phishing scam??
    ... Jim Watt wrote: ... Heh even their Microsoft patch announcement dates are getting old. ... these that are not phishing schemes but compromise schemes that use IE ... link coding in e-mail nor their destinations so I don't "know" if this ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Microsoft speaks out against New Zealands new anti-spam law
    ... Jim Watt wrote: ... I never attack anyone who says that Microsoft is "good" when they can ... practices, for forgeting about their customers, for their illegal business ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: My customers keep getting infected?
    ... Jim Watt wrote: ... > No, I think the point was that it was a matter of different cultures, ... > a discussiion of the merits of which is equally off topic; ... Hey I want another common share payout from Microsoft, ...
    (alt.computer.security)