Re: modem hijacking or internet dumping
- From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:09:04 GMT
From: "Rick Merrill" <rick0.merrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| David H. Lipman wrote:
|>> Hi, Can modem hijacking happen to someone who uses broadband (not dsl)From: "spviking" <Smp928s@xxxxxxxxx>
|>> and doesnt have a phone line hooked up to their computer? I am a little
|>> new to the topic, any help would be appreciated.
| I thought the OP was talking about downloading programs that then try to
Plaese elaboarte on what what you are trying to ask.
| place calls via your phone, i.e. highjacking the modem.
Maybe. But I thought it was unclear and I wanted to be sure before posting an answer.
- Prev by Date: Re: modem hijacking or internet dumping
- Next by Date: Re: what is good software to log keystrokes on my computer?
- Previous by thread: Re: modem hijacking or internet dumping
- Next by thread: Re: modem hijacking or internet dumping