- From: "Nicholas Badenhorst" <nickbaden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:29:38 +0200
I heard a rumour a while back claiming that some of the major security
vendors had intimated that they would ignore Federal-inspired spyware if
their programmes should happen to come accross these. The notable exception
I believe was Sophos.
What I would like to ask the readers of this forum is firstly, whether there
is any substance to the above rumour;
and secondly, if so, whether there are any stand-alone removal tools that
would indeed detect and remove such spyware programmes.
- Prev by Date: Re: Invasive Realplayer
- Next by Date: Re: Is a key tracker ever benign?
- Previous by thread: Is a key tracker ever benign?
- Next by thread: Re: Spyware Removal?