Re: Which Software is best for securely deleting files and sanitizing hard drives?

The answer can only be partial, I have tried PGP Wiper, Steganos Wiper, and Paragon, without doubt I prefer Paragon Disk Wipe the reason being is the number of choices it gives you are overwhelming, and the only wiping software I know of that can delete a whole OS booting from a CD-Rom. I heard DBAN is good too but havent tested it.

Neither PGP Wiper, Steganos or Paragon are free, DBAN is.