Is this server secure enough? Is this server hackable?

I have just help up in setting up a server in my company ... and I
attempt to do a NMap port scan ... the results is shown below

Interesting ports on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (This is the IP address of
course):
Not shown: 1654 closed ports
PORT STATE SERVICE
25/tcp open smtp
42/tcp open nameserver
53/tcp open domain
80/tcp open http
88/tcp open kerberos-sec
110/tcp open pop3
135/tcp open msrpc
139/tcp open netbios-ssn
389/tcp open ldap
443/tcp open https
445/tcp open microsoft-ds
464/tcp open kpasswd5
593/tcp open http-rpc-epmap
636/tcp open ldapssl
691/tcp open resvc
995/tcp open pop3s
1026/tcp open LSA-or-nterm
1029/tcp open ms-lsa
1720/tcp filtered H.323/Q.931
2105/tcp open eklogin
3268/tcp open globalcatLDAP
3269/tcp open globalcatLDAPssl
3389/tcp open ms-term-serv
5631/tcp open pcanywheredata
6001/tcp open X11:1
6002/tcp open X11:2
Nmap finished: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 18.578 seconds

My question is ... is this server secure enough to prevent hackers from
coming in and ... if this system is hackable ... how will the attackers
do it and how can I prevent it?

  • RE: Some technical errors
    ... If the SMTP server is not running on port 25 TCP it is not a public ... Manager - Computer Assurance Services BDO Chartered Accountants & ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Managing "capabilities" for security
    ... default tickets are held by the kernel and can be chosen by the parent ... The default ticket for any particular call is assumed unless the ... than to check that the server address on the ticket is good. ... the kernel had to invoke the RPC if the service port IN YOUR ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: SRV RRs support in Internet Explorer?
    ... The port number could be implicit (i.e. ... At any point in time, a server could fail ... can't effectively LB or backup because NSs cache the records for the TTL ... I still don't see how SRV records would help backup or LB. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: Still cant connect to RWW or OWA remotely
    ... I get 'cannot find server or dns error' on both ... TCP [port number]> to open the ports. ... As for error messages when I fail to access RWW with the laptop, ... network, no connection seems possible. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: cannot send mail from Windows mail
    ... When a username/password combination doesn't work in Windows Mail, ... I mean I dont use it but as outgoing address for my ISP account. ... youir username and password are correct for your mail server". ... Ask your home ISP if they support SMTP on a port other than 25. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)