Strange E-Mails

Anyone have any idea why I keep receiving straneg e-mails like this below?
Are there any actions I can take to stop this? I keep receiving e-mails
like this and others where words are strung together, as if by some kind of
computer trying to tell a story (see example 2). As the e-mails originate
from different accounts and domains, so I am not having much success in
blocking them with a filter; they also invariably have attachements. Anyone
experiencing somehting similar? Anyone with any ideas on this?

Regards,
C.B.

------- example 1 below (attachment ommitted) -------

Taking
name REGION search
RELEATED
Pinnacle Liquid Finale
Mayx Ufatasah Just stuff
WebHelp feeds
would charge. Tying knot
computer
Center. Help Settings
Bookmark Serials
policy Networks Jobs advertise
ICanType RELEATED TAGS computer
view certain
Get answers
only need. How secure
Her
behavior. GIMPOnce
you. programs
Cad/Cam Macintosh Audio
only need. How
SearchYou
play music variety sites.
MSTRKRFT mps Martial Heroes
Featured Big
Album
best fake Check how
Tools .k Platform
code of games and hacking Main
Ultra Visual
Alias Wavefront Maya
Programs Buy Developer Education Teaching Tools
AOL

------- example 2 below -------

I asked him what it was he studied upon.
He added, they learned much of the bearded mans that came in the boat. says
I; why, they will eat me if I come there.
Yes, yes, says he, wish we both there; no wish Friday there, no master
there.
, was the great island Trinidad, on the north point of the mouth of the
river. At last says he, Me see such boat like come to place at my nation.
me no understand - but why not kill the devil now; not kill great ago?
I asked him what was the matter with him.
But as to the sail, that was my particular care. But I must go on with the
historical part of things, and take every part in its order.
This did not satisfy Friday; but he returns upon me, repeating my words,
RESERVE AT LAST!
Upon this I inquired of him more critically what was become of them.
So when he was in, I said to him, Well, now, Friday, shall we go to your
nation? Why, then, said I to him, they will kill you.
But I wronged the poor honest creature very much, for which I was very sorry
afterwards.
But I wronged the poor honest creature very much, for which I was very sorry
afterwards. He looked very grave, and, with a perfect look of innocence,
said, All things say O to him. - But why did not your side recover you from
the hands of your enemies, then?
He asked me again, Why you angry mad with Friday?
He added, they learned much of the bearded mans that came in the boat.
He meant by this, they would be willing to learn.
Would you turn wild again, eat mens flesh again, and be a savage as you were
before?
So when he was in, I said to him, Well, now, Friday, shall we go to your
nation?
Yes, he said; the boat full of white mans. So I asked him if he would, and
if we might venture over in her.
-------

Regards,
C.B.