Re: 2004-2006 EXECryptor 2 years uncracked

Bill wrote:
EXECryptor 2.x version starting to use Code morphing launched in July
2004 remains uncracked.

Wrong. Just Google will point you to many tutorials.

Whatever anybody says in practice 2 years to be
unbroken I think it's very good for an app protector

Yes, but such a thing will never be build. It has even been proven that
obfuscation, depending on definition, is either impossible or infeasable
to create.

  • Re: seo uk
    ... But Bill ... >>his site is becoming linked with to much non related things and that site ... It may be one of those sites that the site that is linking to ... Cold here in the Google toilet. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Old Domains
    ... Feeling a little jealous Bill, if only you understood PHP etc... ... My old Lingerie site had 2,000 pages indexed in Google, PR5 home page, ... Not all my sites are public domain content or even large. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: seo uk
    ... >looking like site wide can raise a flag. ... But Bill told ... >his site is becoming linked with to much non related things and that site ... Cold here in the Google toilet. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • RE: Re: Cool Web Search "Shredder" Update 03/12/03
    ... I don't think you were really looking for XP tutorials. ... >I went to Google looking for a tutorial on my new XP ... >useless advice. ... Foolish and unsafe computing practices ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: ???????? Did Muhammad Author the Quran
    ... "quran authorized english translation" gives over 459,000 hits ... And we all now that Google is the most accurate source and has the full ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)