Re: Free SPYWARE scan

From: "Marc" <MarcGD032@xxxxxxxxx>

| Protect yourself!
| Scan your computer(s) for free at
|
| http://noadware.woohoow.net
|
| What?! You did not yet take measures against spyware?
| I bet this tool WILL find malware on your PC.

Knowing NoAdware's history... It may detect what doesn't exist !

This was listed a a Rogue anti spyware pallication on SpyWare Warrior but was de-listed.

That doesn't change many opinions that it should NOT be used at all !

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: OT: *Must Have* Security and Maintenance Computer Programs
    ... that will take the place of most of the spyware, av, etc. ... I am not a fan of McAfee. ... I'll bet that the McAfee Security Center isn't as much of a resource ... How does Ad Aware protect you if it doesn't run in the ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: What does these programs actually do?
    ... all in, I used 12 applications to analyze, clean and protect my system excluding ... >> Windows users from spyware and other potentially unwanted software. ... >> improves Internet browsing safety by guarding over 50 ways spyware can ... >> BHO is installed on your system by another software program. ...
  • Re: WINDOWS SECURITY
    ... RUN A CHECK WITH AOL SPYWARE PROTECTION AND AM CLEAN. ... I use both and generally perform manual scans every week or so to clean out cookies, ... reliable and up-to-date antivirus software, ... to -- protect the computer user from him/herself. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: What does these programs actually do?
    ... > all in, I used 12 applications to analyze, clean and protect my system ... >>> Windows users from spyware and other potentially unwanted software. ... >>> BHO is installed on your system by another software program. ... I will recommend you to install only 1 program update the definitions, ...
  • Re: Broadband on W98 - firewall necessary?
    ... Determining which security products will protect you from spyware depends on ... Upgrade to Windows XP. ...
    (comp.security.misc)