Re: A Hijacking Problem

Sebastian Gottschalk wrote:

man cloaking
man Rootkit

I suppose that as a Windoze lUser you actually expected this to produce
something useful, huh?

<laugh>

  • Re: A Hijacking Problem
    ... man Rootkit ... I suppose that as a Windoze lUser you actually expected this to produce ... something useful, huh? ... It first searches all manpages and after not finding anything it ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: "Kevin" why cant you get a letter from OMalley??
    ... "Kevin", you claim to be in good favor with police (which I will ... I laugh and laugh and laugh at punks like you. ... Maybe I'm Sanford Wallace huh! ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
  • Re: Who gives a shit if the polar ice caps melt.
    ... Yea, that was due to ... global warming" as well, huh? ... What a damn fine day to laugh at another idiot. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: FFS Viking!
    ... In article, Viking, ... *LAUGH* ... That's why you're trying to keep up, huh? ... Bob Dole ...
    (soc.men)