Eblaster Email question

Does Eblaster software send copies of reports to spectorsoft.com before
sending them to the email I specified in the configuration.

I suspect it does, because the reports I recieve come from
noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure I want copies of my reports going to anyone but me.

Thanks,

  • You Christian haters are in good company
    ... twice when the victim responded he was Catholic, according to reports ... Seifer spotted a suspect vehicle on the Peak-to-Peak Highway only a few miles ... Bonestroo had worked at the ski area, and, according to the Camera, just ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... the lie detector" just to throw a suspect off. ... LE is reporting that a blanket was found outside near the back door. ... When you add this to reports of the cinder block holding the door open it sure makes me think a third-party abductor is a distinct possibility. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... the lie detector" just to throw a suspect off. ... LE is reporting that a blanket was found outside near the back door. ... When you add this to reports of the cinder block holding the door open it sure makes me think a third-party abductor is a distinct possibility. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • London Bombers Irrationality IS typically Islamic
    ... the motivation of a captured suspect in London. ... etc...this is acceptable to Muslims. ... according to Italian media reports. ...
    (uk.religion.islam)
  • Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... the lie detector" just to throw a suspect off. ... There are already reports that she took the test twice. ... when the abduction occurred, but had nothing to do with the child ... or she left for a while after the kids were asleep. ...
    (alt.true-crime)