What's up with secure-tunnel.com

I've been having problems with secure-tunnel. I tried to get some
help via the support section of their website, but unfortunately, it
doesn't work. So I tried to send them two e-mails via two different
e-mail accounts, and I've never received a reply. Also, the security
certificate at the site has expired!! So who knows what about
www.secure-tunnel.com.

Also, anyone know of an alternate source of this type of service that
is FAST & reliable??

Thanks

  • Re: Whats up with secure-tunnel.com
    ... help via the support section of their website, but unfortunately, it ... e-mail accounts, and I've never received a reply. ... anyone know of an alternate source of this type of service that ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: OT: browser hostile sites
    ... What the hell is happening to do this crap? ... Either an older version or browser that doesn't support the newer web ... Does Firefox support NG accounts, and e-mail accounts? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)