Re: HTTPS over TOR

  • Re: change http to https
    ... site http://mydomain/ has a certificate configured, but does not require SSL ... However, when I apply SSL required to the parent of the> VDir (the Default Web Site), then it works as expected and gives me a SSL> required error. ... I have setup up the Acuity>>> directory to 'require Secure channel' on the 'Directory Security' tab>>> after Rclicking on Acuity and choosing properties. ... I am noticing that I>>> can get into the site EITHER via http or https. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Request to Front Page MVP - Need Hyperlink to Secured Registered Users Support articles and/or e
    ... When searching for HttpS and SSL ... With httpS the S being incredibly significant. ... Install the latest security patches and updates to your Web server. ... were placed on the remote Web site, the local Web site may be at risk. ...
  • Re: change http to https
    ... when I apply SSL required to the parent of the VDir ... (the Default Web Site), then it works as expected and gives me a SSL ... I have setup up the Acuity ... >> can get into the site EITHER via http or https. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: change http to https
    ... Thanks for the help - the asp redirector page works great. ... Concerning question 1 - When I setup SSL required on VDir, ... > Default Web Site and just require it for your virtual directory. ... > IIS will not require user to switch to https... ...
  • Re: Verisign SSL Certificate Issue
    ... I get the page page not found error, when I try to use https to get to ... a page that is in the web site. ... >> I recently updated the certificate on my web server with a new ... because I was not able to access the SSL ...