Re: Whole OS encryption

On Fri, 05 May 2006 00:50:40 +0200, Sebastian Gottschalk
<seppi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

May I restate the problem?

Your posting are usually valuable, that's why we would like to see you
getting a normal quoting style like anyone else (hint: and just as every
common automatism in a newsreader recognizes) rather than killfiling you.

Anyway, you should also learn how to killfile anonymous news gateways as
the one above. :-)

I never thought there was a problem but thank you for your kind words.
You are a gentleman and a diplomat. I'm sure Borked Cabron and his
hermaphrodite lover from Twisty Creek will continue their character
assasination because that's what they do best. Thank you and good
night.
.