Re: AT&T Seeks to Hide Spy Docs

Jim Watt wrote:

On Wed, 03 May 2006 02:19:09 GMT, "Nameless" <cockster2005@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but our country is at war.

Only with truth and freedom.

So you're a "book of the month club" excuse for a technician AND a
terrorist apologist.

I suppose there's really no surprises there. As addled minds go, yours is
as consistent as the next.....

  • Re: Teabagger Maher
    ... When trying to convince fellow Democrats that Tea Party members are ... The Century Club of New York City, an all-male social club, was told ... way the courts had always viewed private clubs. ... Freedom of association traditionally has ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Who Played Frog First ???
    ... under the "freedom to associate" which is nonsense. ... one club to join another club while still enjoying all the former ... You consider it logical that former Club members cannot enjoy ... But that is not what the Malaysian court mean by "freedom to ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Scientific assumptions [was: Help needed with expletives
    ... we believe in freedom of speech. ... Excuse the sarcasm, but this is the "People who agree with me have the ... isn't a very good reason. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: How can we avoid the extra storage or latency in AES algorithm
    ... You nominate the wise temple and involve it other than its club. ... Others anywhere excuse. ...
    (sci.crypt)