Re: News Release

"Jim Watt" <jimwatt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:kvbq329ejttp5qr2u71amninppvuotf5l2@xxxxxxxxxx
On 12 Apr 2006 07:35:32 -0700, "tscm-video" <ctaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Now, the realistic world of eavesdropping has been thoroughly exposed
in the new two-hour video called "The Red Balloon",

I preferrred the film by Albert Lamorisse who made this classic, 1956
short work about a lonely little Parisian boy (Pascal Lamorisse)
befriended by a large red balloon, which seems to have a will of its
own. Lamorisse took home a grand prize from the Cannes Film Festival
for The Red Balloon, and the latter film also won an Academy Award.

Viva La France ! Liberty equality and chips.

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

LOL!

Liberty equality and chips?? You're not a Goon Show fan are you?

  • Re: Robert Taylor
    ... balloon with the lighted cigarette in his hand. ... The actor Robert Walker was in real life a truly tragic character. ... young at age 32 not long after this film was made, ... that really surprised me was Van Johnson dancing to the song "I Won't ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: OT : - New Zealand hot-air balloon tragedy
    ... Bit like the crash on new years day last year when the ... >>> balloon crashed in the bowling green. ... >>> the air crash investigation site it appears they were trying for some ... > bad a film either with Daniel Craig, ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: LOST WORLD / FIVE WEEKS IN A BALLOON from Intrada
    ... Bert Shefter did very good work on the original film of Voyage to the Bottom ... chunks of Lost World showed up in VTTBOTS ... This helps fill in the time period around ATLANTIS TLC and THE ... > it, Greg, that Italianate accordian theme from FIVE WEEKS IN A BALLOON ...
    (rec.music.movies)
  • Re: NBC: What Michael Moore left out
    ... this is really odd...Steve Balloon has a problem with a film made ... by someone who spoke out against Bush. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)