Re: Monitoring Internet communications ?

From: "Keith (Southend)" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Keith (Southend) wrote:
|
| WallWatcher_Error.log
|
| 2006-04-10 19:47:23.02 Error in IniWrite: invalid Router number; changes
| not saved ; WWver=3.2.2904
|
| <snip>
| If a programming error occurs, this indicator will turn red and the
| reason will be placed in "WallWatcher_Error.Log". The indicator will
| remain red until you click it to clear the warning.
| <snip>
|
| It is red.

From the WallWatcher URL...

"CONTACT INFORMATION
support (at) wallwatcher.com (replace " (at) " with "@"). Please include the program name
("WallWatcher", "WW", "WRV", "GetLog", or "DShield") in the SUBJECT line to bypass the spam
filters. "

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: Dutch roundabouts - insanity
    ... The indicator has been left to the ... What do you mean by "clap him"? ... That's not a reason. ... "Because it's the law" is NOT a reason. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Dutch roundabouts - insanity
    ... The indicator has been left to the ... That's not a reason. ... "Because it's the law" is NOT a reason. ... take the opposing view on purpose or you haven't a clue. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Poltergeist strikes!
    ... Damage - one indicator one plastic handguard. ... could find no>> obvious reason why it had fallen. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Classic lesson
    ... we are going to pass the parked hazzard, ... Sometimes it is necessary to hold back close to the kerb, another good reason to have the right indicator on. ... I agree with the use of the right indicator to discourage following vehicles from overtaking you at that point, but I would prefer not to be too close to the LH kerb unless it is really necesary for some reason. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Removing Section Breaks
    ... For some reason, there is an ... asterisk indicator remaining on one of the page indicators at the bottom of ... Perhaps it is not a section indicator? ... bottom of the page. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)