Re: Monitoring Internet communications ?
- From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:09:12 GMT
From: "Keith (Southend)" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Keith (Southend) wrote:
| 2006-04-10 19:47:23.02 Error in IniWrite: invalid Router number; changes
| not saved ; WWver=3.2.2904
| If a programming error occurs, this indicator will turn red and the
| reason will be placed in "WallWatcher_Error.Log". The indicator will
| remain red until you click it to clear the warning.
| It is red.
From the WallWatcher URL...
support (at) wallwatcher.com (replace " (at) " with "@"). Please include the program name
("WallWatcher", "WW", "WRV", "GetLog", or "DShield") in the SUBJECT line to bypass the spam
- Prev by Date: Re: Monitoring Internet communications ?
- Next by Date: Re: Monitoring Internet communications ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Monitoring Internet communications ?
- Next by thread: Re: Monitoring Internet communications ?