Exchange AV question

Hi there,

I'm running sbs 2000 with around 20 users, Groupshield Exchange (5.1
I think) has been taking care of the mailboxes but updates aren't
very regular and recently it's been causing the exchange store to
quit. Now we have the chance to change I'm looking for some advice
on what to upgrade to.

GSE has been doing a good job of filtering out the viruses, but I'm
wondering if there's anything better out there, something that
includes spam and maybe content filtering too.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to which products I should be
looking at. I should add that I'm no IT professional, just someone
that knows enough to get by most of the time, whilst doing my proper
job as well.

Relevant Pages