Re: IE blocked

GRL wrote:

Sebastian said I could do. He tried to help me. Giovanni

Sebastian is a notorious net kook. He probably told you to do it just so
he could GET you in trouble.

I realize it's not your fault. You didn't know. But there are forums
specifically designed for posting HijackThis logs. Not only will you get
better answers there, but you won't pester the readers of other groups and
fall victim to the bad advice idiots like Gottschalk give you.

  • Re: Letter to The Guardian
    ... Here is a post of his from 2000, prompted I think by mention of the feast of St Sebastian: ... But Laura! ... If I hadn't taken the trouble to look up the original thread, I would never have seen your response: ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Waugh: saved
    ... Sebastian said, "You don't know what you've been saved." ... Evelyn Waugh, Brideshead Revisited, p. 689 ... probably more like "the trouble you've been saved", or money, even. ...
    (alt.usage.english)