Security Certification - ICC?

Does anyone know a certification called ICC?

It should be about ethical hacking.

Can anyone show me the details, websites or links?

Thanks a lot.

  • Re: Entry Level Certifications
    ... I think that Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures is a good skill to have. ... As far as obtaining a certification for it, ... education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: advice
    ... That is the reason many times for asking if the interviewee holds a ... and another certification it shows a good ... We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention, ... and many other technical hands on courses. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: ISO 17799 / BS 7799 certification
    ... You will have more details for the certification in the next sites: ... We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention, ... and many other technical hands on courses. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: RE: ISO 17799 / BS 7799 certification
    ... I have passed the CISA exam last year. ... ISO 17799 / BS 7799 certification ... > We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion ... > and many other technical hands on courses. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: MCSD-An Excellent Resource
    ... technology, then you should not leave behind to take the advantage of ... Or, alternatively, visit any of the websites like this one ... can have access to the entire set of questions for whichever "certification" ... and simply learn them parrot-fashion the night before you sit ...