Re: Ping: MARTIN

<jshay911@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1141599383.155834.324550@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RRRRRRRiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg

Maybe you shouldn't post your home address and phone number on usenet.
That was your first mistake.
No wait, your fisrt mistake was posting you took a shower in front of
some pre teen boys at Camp sussex, a New Jersey Summer Camp for kids.

Hey, I've even got a crankin' Fan Club following me all over the internet.
^This^ high-maintenance computer criminal is almost just as bad as the other
one I was telling you about hahahahaa :o

Here's his contact info:

MIKE DICKENBALLS
12810 NE 100 ST
REDMOND, WASHINGTON

Plus has a CAD# (Computer Assisted Dispatch Number) opened on him by the
Redmond, Washington Police Department.

Sorry for dragging all these computer goons to your previously pristine,
'uninfected' ng, guys. Thanks for your "understanding ;-)"

.