Re: Locating a computer criminal

Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
"Wereo_Spectacular" <scottamerica@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

More recently, I traced his phone # back to London, England to a 441
exchange,

You do realise that the entire country (apart from two areas) start +44 1 ? I doubt you did any "tracing" unless you call recording his CID "tracing"

Why did you give him your phone number?

So at this time I'm just waiting for his next crank call in order to take
more stringent measures against this hard-core computer and telephone crank
caller Criminal.

Fantastic, please keep us all informed

  • Re: OT : Paging MS Exchange FOAK
    ... Done telnet SMTP sessions, Exchange accepts the email fine, and then ... feature so hackerz can't determine whats a valid email and whats not. ... Got diagnostic logging on maximum, nothing in there, tracing the ... Mail box size is well within its limits (and all its set to when they ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Error----error Pleas help.
    ... I have 2 exchange server in my site. ... The tracing histroy may be incrroect. ... I have tryed to use Telnet and the command open domain 25. ... D1 and try to open that domain its okey, i type helo and it replys hello. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • [tip:tracing/tasks] tracing: stop command line recording when tracing is disabled
    ... Commit-ID: 18aecd362a1c991fbf5f7919ae051a77532ba2f8 ... tracing: stop command line recording when tracing is disabled ... prevent overwrite of command line entries ... When the tracer is stopped the command line recording continues to ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Locating a computer criminal
    ... You do realise that the entire country start +44 ... I doubt you did any "tracing" unless you call recording his CID ... can you determine any important trace information from the headers? ...
    (alt.computer.security)