Re: Locating a computer criminal

Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
Dear Computer Security Newsgroup Experts-

I can't figure this out. Can anyone tell me where these posts are coming
from? Which entity, if one or mulitples, would be the one or ones to forward
complaints to coming from this particular poster?

I think if you want usenet abuse you should post to news.admin.net-abuse.usenet you'll find plenty of abuse there.

<snip>

  • Re: Blagogate - the latest squawk of the repub lie-and-smear machine
    ... Second Usenet abuse from the same poster reported today ... This is the second of several other headings changed by this poster ... This usenet poster habitually changes the subject headings of threads ... odor of each and every one of your posts.> ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: ITV2 film: Die Hard
    ... > Fuckit wrote: ... Unbelievable for ITV. ... Look silly yes but the posts in which they are contained can never then be ... reproduced as evidence of usenet abuse - believe me if someone wants you bad ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: ITV2 film: Die Hard
    ... Unbelievable for ITV. ... > Look silly yes but the posts in which they are contained can never then be ... > reproduced as evidence of usenet abuse - believe me if someone wants you ... Only fuckwitted ISPs and you'd be better off leaving them. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: DONT FEED THE TROLLS!
    ... Do not even mention them in any of your posts. ... >>posting using Google Groups, Here is some info from their page: ... It's quite evident that none of us are posting ... >>How can I report cases of Usenet abuse from people posting through ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • DONT FEED THE TROLLS!
    ... Do not even mention them in any of your posts. ... posting using Google Groups, Here is some info from their page: ... How can I report cases of Usenet abuse from people posting through ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)