Ping: MARTIN

Hi Martin-

I just came from news.admin.net-abuse.usenet like you told me to, but it
seems like a mezclar, mix-up chaotic scene there with no real results. I
don't want to draw that kind of HEAT to me, so I just seek to determine
where I should send complaints to about my *OWN* private little computer
criminal.

(whew!)

If you or anyone could help with my query that it would be fine.

Thanks! ":-)

Scott

  • Re: Ping: MARTIN
    ... seems like a mezclar, mix-up chaotic scene there with no real results. ... afraid. ... Central Intelligence Agency? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Ping: MARTIN
    ... seems like a mezclar, mix-up chaotic scene there with no real results. ... afraid. ... Central Intelligence Agency? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Ping: MARTIN
    ... seems like a mezclar, mix-up chaotic scene there with no real results. ... Mention my name, they all know me there, and don't forget to post specifically requesting CIA support. ... That is the only place for it I'm afraid. ...
    (alt.computer.security)