Email and Blind copying

I sent an email to a colleague at work and put in the subject line 'Private
& Confidential'.

I got a reply from this person - is there anyway looking at the email header
that would tell me that when they replied they added anyone into the Bcc
field?

Outlook 2003 is my email client

Thanks

Clive

  • send word as attachment in mail merge with text in body
    ... How to send mailmerge letters as attachment with private sensitivi ... I had set Outlook 2003 to send all emails from my account as "Private". ... possible to send a mailmerged document as attachment and have it sent out as ... Dim oa As Outlook.Application ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: Outlook Integration
    ... Michael it's not working! ... Added Reference for MS Outlook 11. ... > Private WithEvents YourButton as Office.CommandBarButton ... > Dim oBtn As Office.CommandBarButton ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.vba)
  • Re: Dual PC sync - moving one to W7
    ... I now have reinstalled the private PC with W7 pro 64bit. ... pst file from outlook as well and outlook is running as before. ... device will sync to the "empty" folders on the PC. ... subfolder apparently did not remove the related calendar entries they created in the main calendar. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: Global & Private Contact List Syncronization
    ... public folder item and the personal contact folder item have been changed? ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... > private contacts to the global list and vise-versa. ... > custom fields and forms that I'll be implementing. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms)
  • Re: SBS2003 behind router on private IP - Setup MX - Exchange
    ... Can not access webmail function of outlook from outside private domain ... Can not start the pop service in Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)