Re: FTP Client With File Encryption For Remote Backup?

Yep...

The Cubans are very happy too and have already passed the Good News on to
Fidel.

Hasta la vista!

DSH

"Todd H." <comphelp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Best of luck with it, and kudos again on finding a bit of software
that had this handy feature for cutting remote offsite backups to
untrusted servers.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

  • Re: Wanted - 68k Mac system
    ... hasta la vista wrote: ... applications and game software - everything must work. ... Yeah - I made the mistake of selling a Mac Plus a few years ago for $50. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.wanted)
  • Re: Daves Crazy B. S. [Was Re: Edwins sockpuppet chronology]
    ... the time that Hasta la Vista appeared. ... about the same time Glorb appeared. ... disappeared, and surprise, surprise, Edwin is back. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: substance free dorms
    ... It's not true, by the way, that Califonia's state motto is "I'll be ... back" or "Hasta la vista, baby." ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Company claims Mac Clone.
    ... I did miss it, but it was to Hasta La Vista, not to me, as Sandman ... When did I ever claim it was in response to you? ... references" to you, either. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Not as interesting at Murrays quotes
    ... 'Hasta' meaning constant or even or level and 'la vista', ... What nationality is Pedro de la Rosa? ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)