Re: FTP Client With File Encryption For Remote Backup?

The Cubans are very happy too and have already passed the Good News on to

Hasta la vista!

"Todd H." <comphelp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Best of luck with it, and kudos again on finding a bit of software
that had this handy feature for cutting remote offsite backups to
untrusted servers.

Best Regards,
Todd H.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Wanted - 68k Mac system
    ... hasta la vista wrote: ... applications and game software - everything must work. ... Yeah - I made the mistake of selling a Mac Plus a few years ago for $50. ...
  • Re: Daves Crazy B. S. [Was Re: Edwins sockpuppet chronology]
    ... the time that Hasta la Vista appeared. ... about the same time Glorb appeared. ... disappeared, and surprise, surprise, Edwin is back. ...
  • Re: The latest on Theo..
    ... his hip pocket when he said hasta la vista to John Henry, Larry ...
  • Re: substance free dorms
    ... It's not true, by the way, that Califonia's state motto is "I'll be ... back" or "Hasta la vista, baby." ...
  • Re: Company claims Mac Clone.
    ... I did miss it, but it was to Hasta La Vista, not to me, as Sandman ... When did I ever claim it was in response to you? ... references" to you, either. ...