Re: FTP Client With File Encryption For Remote Backup?

Hilarious!

This pogue is going to use FREE, CUBAN software to encrypt his Top Secret
files and then store them on an FTP server.

Virginia, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Enjoy!!!

P. T. Barnum was RIGHT!

DSH

"Todd H." <comphelp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

The paranoid person's next question though would shift to the software
writer..."is this Cuban written backup app itself caching my ftp
username/password along with decryption keys anywhere to send to
anyone?"

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

  • Re: FTP Client With File Encryption For Remote Backup?
    ... This pogue is going to use FREE, CUBAN software to encrypt his Top Secret ... files and then store them on an FTP server. ... And I suspect he can be reasonably certain they'll be safe from the ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Using a Callback Function - ftplib
    ... attempting to connect to an FTP server, retrieve a list of files, and ... store than in an array. ... remotefiles = ftp.nlst ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: FTP file from one PC to another PC using an AS/400?
    ... This will only work if the PC is running an FTP server. ... would be to store the files on a network drive because most network ... on the AS400 is very easy and fully documented by IBM in their ... AS400 FTP publication. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)