Re: FTP Client With File Encryption For Remote Backup?
- From: "D. Spencer Hines" <poguemidden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:45:51 -0000
This pogue is going to use FREE, CUBAN software to encrypt his Top Secret
files and then store them on an FTP server.
Virginia, it just doesn't get any better than this.
P. T. Barnum was RIGHT!
"Todd H." <comphelp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The paranoid person's next question though would shift to the software
writer..."is this Cuban written backup app itself caching my ftp
username/password along with decryption keys anywhere to send to
- Prev by Date: Re: Secure web page?
- Next by Date: Re: FTP client with file encryption for remote backup?
- Previous by thread: Re: FTP client with file encryption for remote backup?
- Next by thread: Re: FTP Client With File Encryption For Remote Backup?