Re: FTP Client With File Encryption For Remote Backup?

If you want to encrypt some files -- put them on an FTP Server at an ISP --
insist that the ISP have no access to them, or anyone else, except as you
designate and/or control -- I want the Department of Homeland Security to be
checking into what you are up to -- through the FBI, and other Agencies as
appropriate.

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

  • Re: FTP Client With File Encryption For Remote Backup?
    ... designate and/or control -- I want the Department of Homeland Security to be ... Pickup By Confederates -- On An ISP FTP Server. ... Go Stand In The Dunces' Corner -- With Your Faces To The Wall. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Hidden Text Field Occasionally Missing Data on Postback
    ... by the ISP that were issued after the 1.1. ... 'Lets PreRender know that a control event caused postback ... for repositioning logic executed on the server postback. ...
  • Re: [fw-wiz] The home user problem returns
    ... > Mason, I do not think Marcus was beating up on you personally, and I ... that of a tech within an ISP. ... you have no control over, your solution is doomed to failure. ... have control over and those that are cooperating, ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Equipment Questions - Modem/Router
    ... I did purchase my own router and have set ... combo I had been renting from my ISP. ... control of my own system either. ... We are considering buying our own equipment. ...
  • Re: Katrina
    ... >>maintain order in New Orleans. ... > hurricane but Homeland Security did not allow them to enter New ... wasn't the National Guard under state control at the time of that ARC ... state Homeland Security folks, the LA National Guard, and other local ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)