FTP client with file encryption for remote backup?

Hi,

I would like to use my ISP's FTP server for backing up my personal files
from my desktop. I was wondering if there is a tool available (open
source/freeware if possible) that can automatically encrypt files while
transfering them to a remote FTP server, so that the files on the remote
server cannot be used by the ISP.

Thanks,
Tom

  • www.CeBeans.com - new program listings - Nov 3 2008
    ... interface for each day you have a folder on the FTP server. ... public or private folder of a secure remote FTP server. ... you knock it past him and 100 bonus and next round when you knock it past ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • [PHP] FTP issues
    ... The following issues are not really PHP issues, but more properly FTP server issues, but perhaps people on the list have some ideas on how to solve my problems. ... The remote FTP server is running on a Fedora LINUX system, but I think any server would present the same issues. ... I use ftp_rawlistto get a directory listing which I parse. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: using vsftp
    ... At the time I was logged into the new ftp sever directly and trying copy files from a remote ftp server I'm replacing. ... How were you copying? ... to do the copy (scp from a remote box to this ftp server, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Using VS.NET 2003, how do I connect to my remote server???
    ... The project is located on a remote FTP server. ... I've even tried "Open File From Web", and browse to my FTP server. ... when I try to open a file I always get an error: "UNSPECIFIED ERROR". ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Connect to Remote Server?? Please Help - VS.NET 2003