Re: Norton Internet Security [NIS]

I don't see any Norton GoBack feature in NIS.

So, I think we are talking apples and oranges here.

DSH

"traveler 66" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"traveler 66" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"D. Spencer Hines" <poguemidden@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

How does one get it to consume fewer System Resources and how does one
find out how much it IS using at any given time?

Thanks.

DSH

Try it in non-aggressive, or average mode (I think that's what it's
called) without the go back feature un-installed

oops, I meant without the go-back feature

  • Re: Typing in Ada
    ... > type Apples is range 0..100; ... > type Oranges is range 0..200; ... Ada provides ranges as distinct types without automatic conversions ... programming style than a language feature... ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Bob, Crawl Out Your Window!
    ... >> don freeman wrote: ... >>> Oranges could feature in a poem without having to be at ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Delphi QC Top Voted
    ... and just shows how mixing apples and oranges ... Just because 1000 votes go to a feature and 500 go to a bug, ... To me, what are the top 10 bug fix requests, and the top 10 feature ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Bob, Crawl Out Your Window!
    ... Oranges could feature in a poem without having to be at ... There is however a perfect rhyme for orange. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Bob, Crawl Out Your Window!
    ... Oranges could feature in a poem without having to be at ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.dylan)