Re: Risk Management Software Download

"Phil Cracknell" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

New risk management suite available free as a personal edition...

http://www.blah.....

I'm curious how it assesses the risk of spam, or downloading random
"free trial" software from sites you've never heard of before?

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

  • Re: PB Lifter Jacks On Sale at Sears 25% off
    ... What you say is spam isn't to other people Todd. ... You always tout buy American which the PB lifter and PB Tilter is Made in the USA. ... The Jacks we use on PB Lifter and PB tilter is on sale at sears for ... Spam monthly advertisements used in guise as 'info-mercials' is old in an otherwise good channel. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Advice wanted: was Re: Unix/Linux consultants list
    ... I wouldn't worry about it. ... for instance---so I'd suspect the majority of ... people are getting spam at that address through other avenues, ... So don't worry about it too much: these people know the risk they're ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Concerning N9OGL
    ... Todd that he was at risk of an enforcement action, ... I see that you are still lying about the loss of your first blog to Dloyd ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)
  • Re: Concerning N9OGL (from todays ARRL Letter)
    ... Todd that he was at risk of an enforcement action, and that Todd had denied he ... letters from the FCC, and my warning has come to pass ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)
  • Re: Windows Virus using group posters
    ... The email address does _not_ put me 'at risk'. ... What does annoy me is the ignorant admins who bounce spam to ... 'enriches the user experience' by making decisions for them and ... It is the MS Windows machines that are putting the rest of us 'at ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)