Re: Removing Norton

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:51:55 -0800, "Gualtier Malde (Chuck)"
<valacapt@xxxxxxxxx> typed:

I am very pleased with AVG. It's from www.grisoft.com. They have a
free version which is good, but after I'd had it a while I went for the
subscription version. Very good. An update takes seconds. There is
one automatic one a day and then I signed up for their email
notification and I'll get another, or even two more, in a day and take
less than a minute to re-update. Businesslike and very responsive and
helpful.

I have a similar opinion of AVG. I have AVG 7.1 w/firewall and it's
performing well here. I've also had a good experience with NOD32 in the
past as well.

NoSleep.
.