Re: Removing Norton
- From: NoSleep <foo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:17:12 GMT
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:51:55 -0800, "Gualtier Malde (Chuck)"
I am very pleased with AVG. It's from www.grisoft.com. They have a
free version which is good, but after I'd had it a while I went for the
subscription version. Very good. An update takes seconds. There is
one automatic one a day and then I signed up for their email
notification and I'll get another, or even two more, in a day and take
less than a minute to re-update. Businesslike and very responsive and
I have a similar opinion of AVG. I have AVG 7.1 w/firewall and it's
performing well here. I've also had a good experience with NOD32 in the
past as well.
- Prev by Date: Re: IP address
- Next by Date: Risk Management Software Download
- Previous by thread: some one asking for strange web-pages...
- Next by thread: Risk Management Software Download