Re: Fireproof / Waterproof chest suggestions

Midnight Moocher wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an all in one fireproof / waterproof chest to keep my
Backup DVDs.

I've looked at the following, but it says not suitable for plastic media:
http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/sotn/dprod.php/products_id/39#specs

Does anyone here know where I can find something suitable?

A little over my budget, this one is suitable for plastic media, but I'm not
sure if it's waterproof:
http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/sotn/dprod.php/products_id/3876

Not sure what you mean by "waterproof."

Do you want to be able to submerge it, or just be resistant to sprays of water?

Notan

  • Re: Fireproof / Waterproof chest suggestions
    ... I'm looking to buy an all in one fireproof / waterproof chest to keep my Backup DVDs. ... A little over my budget, this one is suitable for plastic media, but I'm not sure if it's waterproof: ... I would start by looking at a Safe Deposit Box at a convenient branch office of your bank. ...
    (alt.computer.security)