Re: Backup

nemo_outis wrote:

> <snip>

I'm with ya.

I do weekly full system backups to a hard drive, incremental daily
backups to the same hard drive and, once a week, copy my full system
backup to a portable drive, which, in turn, is stored in a fireproof
safe.

Notan

  • Re: Backup
    ... I do weekly full system backups to a hard drive, ... What do you mean by "in a fireproof safe"? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Backup
    ... I do weekly full system backups to a hard drive, ... What do you mean by "in a fireproof safe"? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Backup
    ... I do weekly full system backups to a hard drive, ... What do you mean by "in a fireproof safe"? ... the fire without major burning damage. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Backup
    ... I do weekly full system backups to a hard drive, ... What do you mean by "in a fireproof safe"? ... How much does a fireproof safe cost? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: AIX system died... What is the best way to restore?
    ... and you can write your system backups over the ... network to a disk image or tape, then reinstall from them directly over ... you can write the backups to a local disk drive ... the backup disk (you can also use local tape of course). ...
    (comp.unix.aix)