Re: Can someone just remove my hard disk and copy the contents?

John Hyde wrote:

> Well, I don't see why it matters whether the keylogger is hardware or
> software. What matters is where the logged info is stored pending
> retrieval.

As you guessed, with a hardware device it's typically stored in the device
itself. The operating system, hard drive, and essentially anything at all
that has to do with the "target" is purposefully isolated from any direct
activity because that would be contrary the reasons for using a separate
piece of hardware in the first place.

  • Re: system restore not able
    ... Found New Hardware wizard ... Hardware not installed because wizard cannot find necessary ... Hardware device is ATI Mobility Radeon 9600/9700 and is said to be ... >> Make note of the location of this file and run the SR install again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: C# HID and Vista 64
    ... Yes this is x64 only. ... hardware device I am using I am not sure how you could reproduce. ... I am using a prototype piece of hardware. ...
  • Re: Disks and UltraSparc architecture
    ... You'd want the drive to be in the same logical position ... (primary/master to primary/master for instance). ... the fact that there's a link from a hardware device to the logical name ... If that link doesn't make sense on the new hardware, ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: CD Problems
    ... Cari (MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware) ... >I updated to XP SP2, upgraded to Media Player 10, and ... > this hardware device because its configuration ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: hardware/development for mobile device
    ... > Does anyone know what hardware device a mobile has? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)