Re: Password Security

Well it looks like the trolls are back,

>>Spammer.

That would be you troll

>>It's not necessary to go through your data mining site to get Password
>>Safe. Here is the actual URL people....

>http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/

> * www.privacyoffshore.net (no logs Internet) * Anonymous Secure Offshore

>>Bradenton, Florida is off shore now? Or did you mean off shore from some
>>other perspective?

> SHH-2 Surfing Tunnels * Anonymous Mail & News through SHH-2 Tunnels * Free
> Resources and Privacy Software

>>Anonymous, Eh? Perhaps you can explain how you can offer any real
>>anonymity in light of the fact that you're a subscription based, single
>>point of contact, and open to easy traffic analysis as a result of
>>being real time...??

>>Why are you using squid if you're not logging?

>>Where would these alleged "off shore" servers reside? Care to name them?
>>Or are you afraid to have them scrutinized? Maybe they're not as off shore
>>as you claim?

>>Over half your "advertised" servers are inside EU member nations. Are you
>>unaware of the recent developments regarding forced logging of ALL
>>connection data in those member nations? The forced log retention? Or do
>>you just not care?

>>Why do you still have servers in Hong Kong after it's been shown that it's
>>easier to force information out of that Government than it is to get it
>>(legally) in the US?

>>Why are you stealing bandwidth from the Tor network for your profit? If
>>you're really an ANONYMOUS service, why would you need it?

Go crawl under your rock troll and read their web site, stay anonymous
and use re-mailers, then we'll know you haven't got an agenda, LOL

  • Re: [SLRN] using mixmaster to anonymize posting with slrn
    ... Thanks much, Troy. ... anonymity, that's cool. ... What's his/her posting history ... posts that make a troll. ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Free VPN Acount
    ... If you think that you're above it all with your know it all trolls, fud, ... They also troll and harass people with FUD! ... Cotse is up front and honest about their logs. ... anonymity that honestly meet our requirements, ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: *List of RST Selesians* updated for 2010
    ... playground assuming no responsibility for your comments, ... hiding behind your anonymity, ... For example, IB makes an absurd troll comment about me on this thread, ... This probably falls under a form of semi-sophisticated trolling, ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: FRAUD ALERT! FINDNOT RIPPING OFF CUSTOMERS - CREDIT CARD
    ... You've been exposed as a nymhopping troll what, ... > are you and your sock puppets. ... > unsuspecting posters looking for REAL privacy and anonymity? ... > You're a pathetic looser. ...
    (alt.privacy)