Re: Is Microsoft serious?

On 10 Jan 2006 17:44:29 -0800, Lars wrote:
> I read that Microsoft was scouring its own code and file formats that
> have lain dormant since the stone age to look for potential WMF style
> vulenrabilities. So my question is, are they really serious about this
> and do you think they will catch some, all, or none before new exploits
> are found by hackers?

Guessing most of the secret is out.

http://www.scmagazine.com/us/news/article/534628/gartner-wmf-flaw-farreaching-enterprise-impact/

  • Is Microsoft serious?
    ... have lain dormant since the stone age to look for potential WMF style ... vulenrabilities. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Is Microsoft serious?