Re: Strange starup item
- From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
- Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 19:13:48 GMT
From: "Lars" <powder.monger@xxxxxxxxx>
| Would it REALLY not report it to the AV companies? a virii writer could
| use that for testing really easy then...
Virus writers often submit the "viruses (not viri or virii as there is no terminology) to
virus companies. Virus Total does submit new samples to participating companies. Albeit,
Please read the following on the plural of virus as these uRLs explain the subject matter
far better than I could expect to express it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Strange starup item
- Next by Date: Re: Strange starup item
- Previous by thread: Re: Strange starup item
- Next by thread: Re: Strange starup item