Re: WinFixer 2005

From: "Jim Byrd" <jrbyrd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Hi David - You should have it now - I forgot to de-mung your addy the first
| time. :)

Got it and forwarded data request.

Thank You Jim !

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: Using sumproduct in a dynamic range?
    ... I think you are right David, it is overkill in this instance. ... (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Count where criteria in 2 columns are met
    ... That is not so David, ... (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) ... date in that formula need to be in US or UK format? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: What is felting?
    ... Nope I wouldnt as the addy is a bogus one just for ng's.. ... >> OK David do you know my email address...I'll contact you as I can see ... >>> Wow, thanks verymuch Cher, I am touched. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: counting cells by text color
    ... (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) ... David and Richard are writen in black and Joe writen in red; ...
  • Re: What is felting?
    ... David ... On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, spinninglilac wrote: ... > Nope I wouldnt as the addy is a bogus one just for ng's.. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)