Re: Where is the IE zero day exploit in the news...

Imhotep <imhotep@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> I think the point here is that home users (who usually are the people that
> get crewed more often than not) deserve to be warned that using IE right
> now is very risky. Frankly MS OWES it to the home users...For example,
> could easily post the news on their site...or popup a window when a
> windowsupdate is kicked off. But then again, they really do not care much.

Regardless of the methods used to make people aware of this many people are
clueless. People that are concerned about computer security have already
taken the precautions to prevent this and the ones that don't are difficult
to help.

Microsoft has done the following: