Re: anonymous surfing

On 8 Dec 2005 15:06:17 -0000, Thrasher Remailer wrote:

> thunderbird wrote:
>
>>>Winged wrote:
>>> The concept of "off shore" is a total sham. Treaties and agreements
>>> between countries can make obtaining evidence from another jurisdiction
>>> easier than obtaining that same information locally.
>>
>>> My exp has found traveling across various jurisdictions "can" be very
>>> problematic. Especially for countries in br, ph, ru and ch. While I
>>> can

>> Posted by a lawyer such as yourself I asume. Any treaty has a process that
>> can take some time unless your a serious concern.
>
> So now you've gone from "can't happen" to "takes some time".
You know I've never said that ^ I have said that there is no ID info
on a subscriber on the servers, it's what is represented by a couple of
these services, acyually three, the other uses embeded technology, not
I.P., to get users pages, no I.P.

> Waffle much?
>
> Idiot.

>> Some privacy outfits simply don't log and shut down a server if thier
>
> Some of them say they don't log, then use their logs to track down people
> who are dissing them.
>
> "We don't log anything"
> -Adminus

To do with subscribers I'd say, I'm sure he must have a security set up to
protect his site and his servers, of interest to subscribers would be if he
logs anything about them, don't ya think?

> "Hello, I am the owner of privacy.li. Today i saw some extra visitors, so
> i checked where they came from and arrived here.
> -Adminus
>
> LOL!
>
> Idiot.

So let's talk about the black box and gag orders hmmm.....

>> forced to, they have enough of them, besides no personally identifying
>> info on the server remember.
>
> Right. We're suppose to believe someone who just lied to us. Who lied to
> us a lot in the past too. An anonymous liar who is too scared to run a
> business in the clear.
>
> No thanks.
>

>>> not argue in general, the statement is true, there are a number of
>>> jurisdictional boundaries that make tracking very difficult. If one were
>>> striving for anonymity one would not use the same cascade in the same
>>> order twice which further adds complexity.
>>
>>> Additionally when one does a cascade over multiple routers across
>>> multiple boundaries, it does make the anonymous issue more complex.

>> It's kinda funny, but one of them just explained not to long ago how the
>> server is secured,
>
> Where? Cites?
Google it yourself, I think you may have been the person that actually got
the original answer?

> The only thing you've done is keep parroting this idiotic claim.
>
>> aside from not having any of your info on it. Look through alt.privacy or
>> google it, or just come back and troll, it's what you do best!
>>
>>> Might want to be careful about cascading through Saudi Arabia, they
>>> might be allowed to extradite you and penalty is death by
>>> beheading...strange for a country with no copyright restrictions.
>>
>> Lol, no I know has a server there, lol
>
> Illiterate putz.

>> Not all do it, they will move the server, no info on it about you anyway,
>> remember?

>> No privacy service has had a problem there yet where thier customers are
>> concerned.

>> How does it go, dito

>> No more for me thanks, I don't get a thrill out of replying to nym hopping
>> trolls,
>
> And yet, you talk to yourself quite a bit. Or at least answer for other
> puppets.
>
>> you should worry more about black boxes pal.
>
> Why? I don't use any of these services. I have nothing to gain or loose if
> they live or die.
Somehow I don't think so, I think you are an owner of one, and a spreader
of FUD's and trolls for two!

> You on the other hand obviously have some vested interest in privacy.li.
> Nobody without a "cause" would be here supporting them after the way
> they've been stripped naked and proven "lacking", unless they had some
> sort of agenda.

I don't own any one of them, you haven't proven anything, as someone who's
watched your posts very carefully, out of boredom more than anything else,
I can say for a certainty that you do LIE, spread FUD, re-write posts, take
things out of context, and troll. I can only wonder what's in it for you?

You don't just do it to one either, 2-3 trolls seem to jump on anyone that
isn't Gielda from cotse, I think that says allot about you and him.

  • Re: anonymous surfing
    ... >> between countries can make obtaining evidence from another jurisdiction ... Especially for countries in br, ph, ru and ch. ... > info on the server remember. ... >>>You might wan to be careful about cascading through Hong Kong, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Integrating 3 DC into 1 and 2 replication servers
    ... First off you had best check with your countries rules to make sure you ... I have a current network configuration where I have 4 domain controllers ... When I set up the VPN, I want to set the main office Windows 2003 Server ... machine as the main Active Directory and Domain Controller. ...
  • Re: New usenet hierarchy proposal
    ... I could imagine, that in many countries, where the traffic is ... that experienced with usenet, the msnews.microsoft.com- ... two currently favourized options in the german vb-group, ... server and group that already exists whereever they are located; ...
  • Re: (Slightly OT) Remote admins and encrypted data
    ... > foreign countries U.S. ... > encrypt/decrypt data ... Remote admins and encrypted ... > - Batch scripts on the server decrypt data, ...
    (AIX-L)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] [inbox] Re: Supporters urge halt to, hackers, extradition to US
    ... So basically what you're saying is that we should all shut up and not ... and that trolls should be trolls and stay ... FIN (when server to client) = Time for you to leave. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)