Re: Truecrypt 4.1

From: Jeremy (jeremy_at_nospam.com)
Date: 11/28/05

Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:19:49 GMT

"nemo_outis" <abc@xyz.com> wrote in message

> But suing Truecrypt for failing to update their
> product? I'd rather sue the sun for shining too brightly - the chances
> are better!

That remark made my day! Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: phases of the moon
    ... In message, mark writes ... A similar remark that "The sun is always shining somewhere" started a long and stupid argument between several of my mates many years ago when we were in our late teens. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: String and Language
    ... The mappings are called truth and falsity. ... shining' presumes a particular case without actually stating it. ... We then map tuesday to the statement 'the sun is shining' ... the symbolic elaborations seem to lose their ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: Whats your weather today? How are you feeling?
    ... Hi Debra. ... sun is shining and temps are expected in the 40's for the next few days. ... and she slept at our house for the last 4 nights. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Whats your weather today? How are you feeling?
    ... Thanks, Debra, I'll take any warmth you can send! ... sun is shining and temps are expected in the 40's for the next few days. ... and she slept at our house for the last 4 nights. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Madeira
    ... Well I might not wake up tomorrow so it must be a good day if I do and the sun shining is a bonus. ... We will see more of the eldest grandson as he will want a good meal every so often and the eldest granddaughter starts university this autumn, probably Nottingham, so she will probably visit from time to time, or we will be providing a taxi. ... Son in law was the organiser and I now know why he is so valued by his company. ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)