Re: Download freeware RKR scanning software (detect Sony rootkit & others)

pamelafiischer_at_yahoo.com
Date: 11/23/05

Date: 22 Nov 2005 23:46:50 -0800

karl levinson, mvp wrote:
> I didn't see the information I would expect to see in that output.
> Netstat -ano only works on Windows XP. I suspect you're not running XP?
> In that case, Fport or Vision does the same thing.

Just to confirm - I am running Windows XP.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PC Systems for sale
    ... These have become very popular with our customers as we can still sell NEW ... quite happy to sell desktops with Windows XP support. ... The net result was a recapture by VMS of an application at ... however not running Windows or OSX. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Recommended laptops for presentations
    ... I know pretty much any laptop will do. ... One is running Windows 98SE and the other is running Windows 2000. ... Both are maxed out with 192MB of RAM. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Cannot see XP machine?
    ... I have a laptop running Windows XP SP3 and a desktop running Windows Vista ... With Windows Firewall, this means allowing File/Printer ... assigned to each user account can be different; ...
  • Re: Snail pace printing through wireless link
    ... AVG Free Edition ... PC3 and the laptop work perfectly well on the same network - surely there ... Windows - Shell/User ... At that time we had PC1 and the laptop running Windows XP HE and ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • RE: Network Neighborhood
    ... Have a mixed 2K and win98 network. ... Configuring Windows 2000 Professional to Work in a Peer-to-Peer Workgroup ... computers that are running Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 95, or Microsoft ... TCP/IP is the default network protocol in Windows 2000, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)